1. There was a video that went with that creepy music, a video I worked really damn hard on. It’ll be uploaded to YouTube once I figure out how to render it without premiere erroring on me.
2. The livestream didn’t record, only 38 seconds. I guess that was all Stickam thought it was worth. No matter, I have it mostly recorded on my camera. I’ll upload the good bits and then the special part when I went off screen.
3. Someone named thedebo777 on YouTube summarized it well, being the top comment on the Catharsis video:
“FOR THOSE WHO HAVE MISSED THE LIVE STREAM:
He basically acts drunk for like an hour, passed 11:11, but at about 12:03 he suddenly proclaims “IMPOSSIBLE” like he is seeing something horrifying, gets his knife, gets out of the shot, and for three minutes weird music is playing. After he gets back he says he is has footage that he will upload but will not explain, then he starts watching a video on his computer with the same creepy music, is petrified, then signs off.“
4. FUCK YOU STICKAM. Your shit service has lost you a valued customer.
5. Please reblog this post so TribeTwelve fans can see, thanks guys ~